Welcome to Oxfordshire Glass Ltd, one of central England’s premier glazing firms. Over the past 40 years we have established an unrivalled reputation for glazing expertise, customer service and market leading products.
We are probably the UK’s leading specialist supplier and installer of ‘walk-on’ glass well-covers and for basement light wells. We provide a national ‘supply-and-fit’ service from Cornwall to Scotland. ‘Walk-on’ glass can be supplied in export packaging and we have customers in the Channel Islands, Gibraltar, Northern Ireland, France and the USA (Texas, Connecticut and New York State).
Our customer base includes leading construction firms, housing associations, hotels, local authorities and hospitals covering all types of commercial and residential property. We have re-glazed large Victorian greenhouses and worked on the restoration of major listed historic buildings such as Stowe House and The Piece Hall, an 18th century Grade 1 listed building in Halifax (www.piecehall.co.uk).
We specialise in the supply and installation of:
- ‘Fineo’ – the latest in vacuum sealed unit technology with a ‘u’ value of 0.7 !
- High-quality secondary glazing frames with ‘low-e’ or noise reduction glass for town houses and listed buildings.
- Bespoke bathroom and shower screen installations.
- High quality mirror glass for bathrooms, gyms – wherever you need them !
- Hardwood, aluminium or upvc window frames.
- Barrier glass for balconies and staircases.
We manufacture our own high quality sealed insulating units and can advise the most appropriate glass for any commercial or residential environment.
Whatever your glazing requirements, remember : “If it’s glass” the answer is “We can supply whatever you need”. Just telephone and explain what you want to achieve.Our quotations are free of charge and based on a free site visit.
Please note all images and text within this website are the exclusive copyright of Oxfordshire Glass Ltd and must not be reproduced without permission.