Welcome to Oxfordshire Glass Ltd, one of central England’s premier glazing firms. Over the past 40 years we have established an unrivalled reputation for glazing expertise, customer service and market leading products.
We are probably the UK’s leading specialist supplier and installer of ‘walk-on’ glass well-covers and for basement light wells. We provide a national ‘supply-and-fit’ service from Cornwall to Scotland. ‘Walk-on’ glass can be supplied in export packaging and we have customers in the Channel Islands, Gibraltar, Northern Ireland, France and the USA (Texas, Connecticut and New York State). In spring 2021, one of our commercial grade well covers will be installed in the Admiral Nimitz National Museum of the Pacific War, in Fredricksburg, Texas. In September 2022, we shipped a further well frame and glass cover to another customer in Connecticut.
We are a leading installer of high quality secondary glazing for listed buildings, residential or commercial properties- see our secondary page for more details.
We also supply and install:
- ‘Fineo’ – the latest vacuum sealed unit technology with a ‘u’ value of 0.7 and 95% external noise reduction!
- High-quality secondary glazing frames with ‘low-e’ or noise reduction glass for listed buildings and commercial properties – see our secondary glazing page for more details.
- Bespoke bathroom and shower screen installations.
- High quality mirror glass for bathrooms, gyms – wherever you need them !
- Hardwood, aluminium or upvc window frames.
- Barrier glass for balconies and staircases.
Our customer base includes leading construction firms, housing associations, hotels, local authorities and hospitals covering all types of commercial and residential property. We have re-glazed large Victorian greenhouses and worked on the restoration of major listed historic buildings such as Stowe House and The Piece Hall, an 18th century Grade 1 listed building in Halifax (www.piecehall.co.uk).
We manufacture our own high quality sealed insulating units and can advise the most appropriate glass for any commercial or residential environment.
Whatever your glazing requirements, we will use our best efforts to help you. Just telephone and explain what you want to achieve. Our quotations are free of charge and based on a free site visit.
Please note all images and text within this website are the exclusive copyright of Oxfordshire Glass Ltd and must not be reproduced without permission.